How do I return an item?
· Please understand that in most cases, we are selling you your new flooring at wholesale or below wholesale prices, and saving you a lot of money on your purchase. If you have 1 to 3 cartons of material left over when your flooring job is complete, it is recommended that you keep them in the event you need to do a repair, and in case that flooring is no longer available.
Online Return Policy
· We want to make your online purchase easy and friendly. Any shipping costs are the sole responsibility of the customer. After we receive the product, please allow 48 hours to process the return. We will then issue the customer the refund based on how the order was paid. For example, if the order was paid by credit card, the return will be put back on card that was used to make the purchase. There are no returns allowed in accessories (trim, underlayment, glue, etc.) We can accept returns on 4 cartons or more. There would be no return allowed on less than 4 cartons of any flooring. If you decide to return any part of, or your entire order, you would be responsible to pay the actual original freight charge, the return freight charge, and any applicable restocking fee which usually ranges from 20% to 30% of the order.
· Orders cancelled prior to shipping can be cancelled without penalty. Please call us and/or e-mail us immediately if your order needs to be cancelled. Once we have set up the shipment with the necessary shipping company or an order is loaded and en route to the delivery address, we cannot process a return without collecting for applicable freight and restocking fees.
Store Return Policy
· If you are dissatisfied with the product for any reason you must promptly notify the Product Sales Representative in order to receive a credit of the purchase price and the return of the product. Once the product is installed it may not be returned under any circumstances. It is important that you understand that once the product is installed you are accepting the product without recourse. A refund will be issued for all returns of any current product and full boxes of current, non-discontinued tile. No returns allowed on discontinued or special order items. A restocking fee will be included in the return.
· AML Flooring offers no product warranties, express or implied, including any warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Any liability shall be limited to the return of the net price of product that has not been installed or otherwise used and the restocking charges.