- High traffic & dirt from the outside entry door are 2 important factors.
- Spills are common from cooking so floors must be easy to clean.
- Non slip flooring is necessary for safety.
- Tile, laminate & wood are great kitchen floor alternatives. Rugs and mats can soften a harder material such as tile.
- Vinyl is a good choice for kitchen floors. In the event of a dropped glass or dish, a resilient floor like vinyl has more bounce & may prevent breakage.
Click to select a kitchen backsplash image.