3 Easy Steps!
1. Click on Schedule A Free
Estimate or call (678) 546-9954.
2. Professional in home measure, estimate and shopping list provided.
3. Sit back and relax with professional and licensed installation.
What to know and do before installation day
1. Remove items hanging on the walls. Working in the room causes vibrations and things will fall off the walls or shelves.
2. Furniture needs to be removed prior to installers arriving. If the installer is moving the furniture, it must be cleared off and emptied.
3. Closets should be empty — at least the flooring portion, but ideally all hanging items, too.
4. When doing hard surfaces, the floor will need to be cleaned after installation.
5. When removing old flooring, installers may not know what is under it and additional prep work may be required.