Bathrooms generated by VisualLightBox.com
- Occasional sink, toilet & bathtub overflows so water is a factor.
- Bathroom cleaning should be taken into consideration.
- Slipperiness is generally a major issue when it comes to bathroom floors.
- Ceramic tile is gaining rapidly in popularity & is not as slippery as vinyl. It is slightly harder to clean although.
- Newer versions of laminate & wood products can be adapted to bathrooms even with excessive moisture. Make sure any rugs or mats are non-slip.
- Vinyl has traditionally been the floor of choice for baths, but rugs are useful to help prevent slipping. It is the easiest to clean.
Click to select a bathroom image.